Custom Search

Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Moaklerr, a warlock on the PvP server Nazjatar(US). I am in the guild <Afterlife> Horde side. Afterlife is the current realm 1st guild and we plan to keep it that way through the rest of Wrath and all through Cataclysm.

I hope to keep this blog updated for all your warlock needs!

I plan to post information relating to the warlock class. Among all my characters, my warlock is my favorite and that's the reason why he is my main. As such, I will post all information relating to warlocks. I'll eventually get into PvE specs, glyphs, rotations, stat weights, and general information. And I also plan to touch into warlock PvP(though I'm far from a professional). I'll also be posting on warlock news as Cataclysm is right around the corner!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like videogames too! Is this like world of warcraft?

    ReplyDelete